Ian Tomlinson Verdict: Unlawful Killing

Changing times maybe. The question is are those changing times for the better?

A question Mr Prime.

Looking at the video evidence, put yourself in the officers location using yours, not his mentality, would you have struck him with a baton then body slammed him to the floor?

I doubt I would have used the baton judging by his demeanour. I would have shouted for him to move away and if that was ignored pushed him along as opposed to the floor. Failing that I would have frogmarched him to around ten feet away. I would not want to hit him unless I saw him move fast toward me.

No he couldn't. Mr. Tomlinson's journey was through one of the highest CCTV'd areas in the world, almost his entire route would have been caught on CCTV/TV cameras/mobile phones. All images & videos showed him simply walking in the same manner as his death footage.

Apologies again, Mr Prime, for tarnishing you with the same brush as this vile individual.:(

Yes I've had arguments with this vile individual before. Ironically I was defending the miners on strike in 84 against violent police, OTT government and strikebreakers. He of course sided with Maggie and the jackboot brigade.

With the exception of the political left who are using this drunk's death as a diversion to their own violent stupidity and a few soft fools who back the left up out of some sort of stupidity, we know the drunk would have ended up face down in a gutter somewhere anyway.

At least this way we saved the NHS a few wasted quid trying to keep him alive after his slow suicide by alcohol attempt. There is still sod all to say Mr drunk wasn't in a fight before his many clashes with the police. He could easily have been hit by one of the many violent lefty/anarchists well before the filmed minor incident.

Would that be the political left, as opposed to the 'turn left at the next junction' or the 'my wife has left me'.

Not really sure what you are getting at here, but I gather the gist is that alcoholics and other people you appoint yourself the right to sit in judgement over, should not be given the same rights under the law as yourself or those people you deem meet up to your superior moral standards. Is that it? Now where have I heard that kind of thing before?

With the exception of the political left who are using this drunk's death as a diversion to their own violent stupidity and a few soft fools who back the left up out of some sort of stupidity, we know the drunk would have ended up face down in a gutter somewhere anyway.

At least this way we saved the NHS a few wasted quid trying to keep him alive after his slow suicide by alcohol attempt. There is still sod all to say Mr drunk wasn't in a fight before his many clashes with the police. He could easily have been hit by one of the many violent lefty/anarchists well before the filmed minor incident.

What does being alcoholic have to do with anything? Nothing. Does that lower the culpability of PC Harwood? No.

You're just making yourself look beligerant and bigoted by virtue of sticking to the Littlejohn line of blaming the victim. Any way get back to dribbling on the Daily Express

You really are making yourself look like an idiot. Would it be Ok for the police to beat you if you happened to be in the wrong place at the wrond time?

Ok with you If a cop kills someone you love because they're a wee bit slow on their feet?

Clown.

The police should take the day off or have a sick day on the next riot, let the given city burn. Then lets see the publics response.

What does being alcoholic have to do with anything? Nothing. Does that lower the culpability of PC Harwood? No.

You're just making yourself look beligerant and bigoted by virtue of sticking to the Littlejohn line of blaming the victim. Any way get back to dribbling on the Daily Express

I hope PC Harwoods fellow police officers realise they could be next. The armed police got it right when they made it clear, nick any of us after a police shooting we all down tools.

http://www.wsws.org/articles/2004/nov2004/stan-n08.shtml

I hope PC Harwoods fellow police officers realise they could be next. The armed police got it right when they made it clear, nick any of us after a police shooting we all down tools.

http://www.wsws.org/articles/2004/nov2004/stan-n08.shtml

I hope PC Harwood's fellow officers realise they can do without nutters like him in the force, dragging their reputations through the mud and spreading dislike and mistrust amongst the public.

The police should take the day off or have a sick day on the next riot, let the given city burn. Then lets see the publics response.

That would be stupid. Howabout they just do their job without using excessive force on people who don't pose a threat to them?

Archived