Ian Tomlinson Verdict: Unlawful Killing

I hope PC Harwood's fellow officers realise they can do without nutters like him in the force, dragging their reputations through the mud and spreading dislike and mistrust amongst the public.

It's scumbag pigs like Pc Harwood that give the decent coppers a badname.

The Copper was up for a fight, you can see that in the video clips, he just wanted a good punch up, (One clip i saw i thought it looked like he rammed someone into the edge of a police van door), he thought he was untouchable...he didnt mean to kill that guy...but thats what happens when you act like a thug,....i hope he gets what he deserves,......if you play stupid games...you win stupid prizes..!!

The Copper was up for a fight, you can see that in the video clips, he just wanted a good punch up, (One clip i saw i thought it looked like he rammed someone into the edge of a police van door), he thought he was untouchable...he didnt mean to kill that guy...but thats what happens when you act like a thug,....i hope he gets what he deserves,......if you play stupid games...you win stupid prizes..!!

Ever been in a riot? I have. I saw a mob kill a soldier in seconds. Your outnumbered 100s to one, surrounded and confused as to the situation. You have to go in hard and keep at it or the mob wins.

Ever been in a riot? I have. I saw a mob kill a soldier in seconds. Your outnumbered 100s to one, surrounded and confused as to the situation. You have to go in hard and keep at it or the mob wins.

But Harwood wasn't being attacked by a mob. He assaulted a cameraman then hit and pushed over a member of the public who was walking slowly.

He should have stayed in his van, where he'd been told to, instead of fancying a ruck.

I've never seen a riot where the police were surrounded 100's to 1.

It's a false analogy anyway - Ian Tomlinson wasn't a threat to anybody that day.

He was unlawfully killed.

The officer responsible used excessive force.

If you support that you support thuggery, you can't claim to be on the side of law and order.

Just be honest, stop being coy - say that you think innocent people being beaten to death by policemen is alright by you.

But Harwood wasn't being attacked by a mob. He assaulted a cameraman then hit and pushed over a member of the public who was walking slowly.

He should have stayed in his van, where he'd been told to, instead of fancying a ruck.

Like I said, I hope the cops take a day off on the next riot.

It wasnt like that was it.....why were nearly all the other policemen acting quite normal...and this one was off his head.....he had a violent past, and he wanted some more action.....

Archived