Ian Tomlinson Verdict: Unlawful Killing

For the reasons myself and Taxman (and others elsewhere) have given you.

Having no policemen at a riot wouldn't prove that you need thugs like Harwood, it would prove that you need police officers.

If you really don't get it as plainly put as that there must be something wrong with you.

Any cop could have pushed (some would say)waste of skin drunk. I really do think every cop knows that. So why as a cop take the risk, when all you have todo is take a sick day. So the city burns, but at least they won't get thrown to the mob.

Any cop could have pushed that waste of skin drunk. I really do think every cop knows that. So why as a cop take the risk, when all you have todo is take a sick day. So the city burns, but at least they won't get thrown to the mob.

Why do feel the need to be abusive about the dead man?

Do you think people who drink too much deserve to die?

And that statement says everything about you.

Well your post tells me your Judgemental and also tells me that you don't know what your talking about just like alot of other forum trolls that i could name.

That's so mild it's almost pleasant. I'd like to state what I really think about upinwath's comment but I rather suspect I'd be banned into eternity if I did so.

Yeah - staggeringly repugnant views. He's not come back to defend them yet, which tells its own story...

With the exception of the political left who are using this drunk's death as a diversion to their own violent stupidity and a few soft fools who back the left up out of some sort of stupidity, we know the drunk would have ended up face down in a gutter somewhere anyway.

At least this way we saved the NHS a few wasted quid trying to keep him alive after his slow suicide by alcohol attempt. There is still sod all to say Mr drunk wasn't in a fight before his many clashes with the police. He could easily have been hit by one of the many violent lefty/anarchists well before the filmed minor incident.

Yep, it's just a case of last to touch him, is thrown to the mob. Pathetic.

Can anyone remember the lass in Sheffield getting battered behind the nightclub in town.

Police brutality once again, ****** up or not it was well out of hand what happened to her.

For once a copper has got his just deserts, for me he's a bully and murderer.

Archived