Ian Tomlinson Verdict: Unlawful Killing

With the exception of the political left who are using this drunk's death as a diversion to their own violent stupidity and a few soft fools who back the left up out of some sort of stupidity, we know the drunk would have ended up face down in a gutter somewhere anyway.

At least this way we saved the NHS a few wasted quid trying to keep him alive after his slow suicide by alcohol attempt. There is still sod all to say Mr drunk wasn't in a fight before his many clashes with the police. He could easily have been hit by one of the many violent lefty/anarchists well before the filmed minor incident.

Are you from South Yorkshire Police by any chance :suspect:

Can anyone remember the lass in Sheffield getting battered behind the nightclub in town.

Police brutality once again, ****** up or not it was well out of hand what happened to her.

For once a copper has got his just deserts, for me he's a bully and murderer.

It's alright Corker in the eyes of the Police apologists on this forum i get called a vile person for saying they the one's who abuse there power deserve a taste of there own medicine.

Like i have said i have had a running with a Police officer like Pc Harwood i was violently assaulted by a police officer and because i tried to press charges his superiors threatened to make my life hell :( just typical of some of the bent police about these days they think they are above the law the one's who are like that deserve all they get IMO.

It's alright Corker in the eyes of the Police apologists on this forum i get called a vile person for saying they the one's who abuse there power deserve a taste of there own medicine.

Like i have said i have had a running with a Police officer like Pc Harwood i was violently assaulted by a police officer and because i tried to press charges his superiors threatened to make my life hell :( just typical of some of the bent police about these days they think they are above the law the one's who are like that deserve all they get IMO.

happens. not the majority, but it does happen. and you're right. the ones that abuse their power need to be made an example of. just like civilians.

Yep, it's just a case of last to touch him, is thrown to the mob.

Except there's no evidence that anyone else did assault him is there?

Pathetic.

As an attempt to defend a thuggish assault on an innocent man who was threat to anyone, yes, I'd say it was pathetic.

Pathetic.

Yeah, as an attempt to defend thuggish violence against an innocent man who posed no threat, it cerainly was pathetic.

Is it Ok if we all come round to your place and beat you up?

it wasn't called called murder. harwood might not have meant to kill the man, but he contributed to the man's death.

a civilian would feel the wrath of the law. should be no different for a cop.

if anything, it should be worse for a cop, seeing as they're trained etc to know better.

blaming the victim is, i agree, H, ill advised.

At the end of day theres no argument, the fella had his back to the copper when he got attacked, if that was caught on camera with 2 members of the public the person in question would alredy be in prison.

Archived