Ian Tomlinson Verdict: Unlawful Killing

The police should take the day off or have a sick day on the next riot, let the given city burn. Then lets see the publics response.

It would have been the cop's fault - sod all to do with the violent dogs that did the damage.

We have no idea what happened to a drunken man up to the point of a minor push by a policeman.

Minor push? Have you actually seen the video of what happened? He was struck with a truncheon and pushed hard enough that he actually moved a not inconsiderable distance before striking the pavement...

Supposing they did, what would it prove?

Congratulations on the most pathetic question in sheff forum history (and you had tough competition).

It would prove the British public need the cops to defend them again the violent protesters out to cause as much damage as they can.

It would prove the need to have them there to save the masses from those who impose a dictatorship that would destroy British society.

Minor push? Have you actually seen the video of what happened? He was struck with a truncheon and pushed hard enough that he actually moved a not inconsiderable distance before striking the pavement...

You mean he was pushed a little and staggered further because he was too drunk to stay upright.

this country dispite so manys best efforts is not yet some hell hole in africa.

im sick of seeing good peoples lifes destroyed by wastes of skin and back stabbing political morons. i hope the police do refuse to police riots.

never said it was. and unlikely to ever be.

as for the police refusing to do their job. don't see that happening.

Yeah - staggeringly repugnant views. He's not come back to defend them yet, which tells its own story...

It's called work.

It's what decent people do to look after their family.

No dole out here for the lazy to grab if they don't fancy working. :)

You mean he was pushed a little and staggered further because he was too drunk to stay upright.

still, U. should the police be going out of their way to push, and hit, someone who's no obvious threat to them, or anyone else?

Can anyone remember the lass in Sheffield getting battered behind the nightclub in town.

Police brutality once again, ****** up or not it was well out of hand what happened to her.

For once a copper has got his just deserts, for me he's a bully and murderer.

I remember that. Some drugged up/drunken/both tart got kicked out of a night club, smashed up a car and attacked the cop.

never said it was. and unlikely to ever be.

as for the police refusing to do their job. don't see that happening.

YOUR COOL:hihi:

its ok that you dont like my views.

i refer you to the firearms officers actions.

the V.I.P.s faced with no armed police soon backed down.

they would do the same faced with the same action over this.

Like i have said i have had a running with a Police officer like Pc Harwood i was violently assaulted by a police officer .

Yer man - the cops often attack people in the street for no reason.

Let's have the rest of the story before I even think about believing you.

Archived