Ian Tomlinson Verdict: Unlawful Killing

You didn't read my post did you. The rule of law applies to those who apply it also. You arrest rioters and give them no reason complain. The court dishes up the punishement, thats how democracy sould work. You must be a coppa. you are truly brain dead. These rioters don't need much reason to kick of as they too like you BRAIN DEAD.

So in riots police should never hit anyone? They should go in with their hands and cuffs only?

Insults in capitals. Child.

The policeman has never claimed he thought he was rioter.

That is interesting, was he asked what his perception was? I can't imagine he stood in the box and said "I thought he was just an ordinary passer by".

Did he look like an ordinary bloke? No. Did he look like he was trying to aggravate police by walking right in front of them for no reason? Yes. You need to think about human nature, e.g. it was the middle of a riot and the cops were psyched up having dealt with actual thugs all day.

You are idiot pal. I don't now why I'm responding to your dross. Bul**** baffles brains. I got the brain and you are full of it. Could it be that you are just Trollin. If so I am a victim. Did the coppers then go home and beat the wife and kids? due to their psyched condition.

Did he look like an ordinary bloke?

Yes he does.

Walk through any town/city at that time of day and you'll see plenty of people shuffling along, just trying to get home.

Did he look like he was trying to aggravate police by walking right in front of them for no reason?

Have you actually watched the footage? Head down, hands in pockets, ambling along in front of the police lines, looks like a normal bloke wandering around.

You need to think about human nature, e.g. it was the middle of a riot and the cops were psyched up having dealt with actual thugs all day.

Like it's Harwood's nature to be a violent thug (remember, this was his second attack of the day on an innocent individual and the third - that we're aware of - of his career in the force).

So in riots police should never hit anyone? They should go in with their hands and cuffs only?

Riot police should be allowed to use reasonable force to protect life and property. In this case they were protecting neither and using unreasonable force.

You are idiot pal. I don't now why I'm responding to your dross. Bul**** baffles brains. I got the brain and you are full of it. Could it be that you are just Trollin. If so I am a victim. Did the coppers then go home and beat the wife and kids? due to their psyched condition.

I am not a troll, I've been on here for years. I would have been banned in 2006 had I come on here just to troll. You disagree with me so I am a troll. A very egotistical view of the world. You realise of course much of the country agrees with me?

That is interesting, was he asked what his perception was?

Yes.

He even admitted he saw him as no threat.

He was damned by his own evidence and the six additional pathologists.

Archived