Ian Tomlinson Verdict: Unlawful Killing

Riot police should be allowed to use reasonable force to protect life and property. In this case they were protecting neither and using unreasonable force.

in your opinion and not that of the experienced officer.

You realise of course much of the country agrees with me?

Really? Have you asked them all? You seem to be very much in a minority on this thread which would imply that you are likely to be very much in a minority in the rest of the world...

Really? Have you asked them all? You seem to be very much in a minority on this thread which would imply that you are likely to be very much in a minority in the rest of the world...

You take this thread to be a representation of the nation!:loopy:

You realise most people don't fart about on forums all day like us?

in your opinion and not that of the experienced officer.

Which is why when asked in court he admitted that he didn't see Tomlinson as a threat?

PC Harwood was asked if he thought Mr Tomlinson had posed a threat upon their encounter. "Not to me, no," he replied. He added that he did not believe Mr Tomlinson posed a threat to anyone else.

source: http://www.channel4.com/news/tomlinson-inquest-pc-harwood-gives-second-day-of-evidence

Yes.

He even admitted he saw him as no threat.

He was damned by his own evidence and the six additional pathologists.

Interesting though like I said the cop was OTT and deserves to be disciplined. I don't think he was responsible for the death of an already very sick man.

You take this thread to be a representation of the nation!:loopy:

You realise most people don't fart about on forums all day like us?

And why wouldn't it be. Most people may not "fart about on forums" but that doesn't mean those who do are unrepresentative of the population does it?

I am not a troll, I've been on here for years. I would have been banned in 2006 had I come on here just to troll. You disagree with me so I am a troll. A very egotistical view of the world. You realise of course much of the country agrees with me?

No they do not fool. Troll? your remarks have no reason or foundation. You feel it is correct for coppers to assult the public. You don't understand what is reasonable force or the circumstances a coppa can use reasonable force.

Don't ask stupid questions, it doesn't help your case.

Why is that question stupid. You have stated that he and his actions didn't appear normal. I'm asking what you thought appeared out of the ordinary about them. He appeared to be a very ordinary middle aged bloke to me - what am I missing?

Archived