Should pictures of Bin Laden's corpse be released?

Correct. Poor training.

Incorrect, you claimed that the injuries were indicative of poor training - I say you're talking utter nonsense unless you can explain why you believe they're a sign of poor training.

Opinion is divided on whether definitive proof is provided that OBL is dead or common sense should prevail and imagery that might inflame a delicate situation is not released for public consumption.

Personally, I believe the pictures should be corroborated independently, perhaps by members of both sides of the US senate or an international panel that can be trusted.

should show the video in full....sending a message to his number two...you are next....and anyone else who spouts off on the internet...including our own enemy within.....

Incorrect, you claimed that the injuries were indicative of poor training - I say you're talking utter nonsense unless you can explain why you believe they're a sign of poor training.

Oh dear.

I shall not tell you how to correctly fire a shot on a forum as you could could take my knowledge and use against the public. Looking at how you conduct yourself on here suggests you dislike people and the opinions of others. Far too risky.

I will not be responsible for that.