Should pictures of Bin Laden's corpse be released?

So do you believe everything the American government tell you, or just the bits that take your fancy?

So do you believe nothing the American government tells you, or just the bits that take your fancy?

:huh:

So how do you decide what to believe and not what to believe?

Do you feel foolish or duped when something you believed at first turns out to be a lie?

I decide by simply analysing situations. This one took none whatsoever though as it's so obvious that it's what really happened. If it wasn't the president of it was some newspaper or something that claimed it then I'd be sceptical but yeah, it wasn't. It was Obama, along with other sources and since then there has been other sources too including non-government ones with accurate information that then went on the be confirmed.

I dunno, cos I never really fall for stuff that turns out to be a lie.

Anyway, this isn't about me. It's about the topic we should be talking about but no one seems to want to answer questions so there's no point...

If a photograph of someone shot several times in the head was released how would anyone positively identify it as Mr. Bin Laden ?

Could be anyone with similar features.

Exactly. DNA evidence is more conclusive and I presume that's something that will be released (documentation) which would be more accurate and would prove a lot more than a picture. But it's guaranteed again that theorists will say it's a fake document or whatever.

So do you believe nothing the American government tells you, or just the bits that take your fancy?

:huh:

That's pretty much what I wanted to say. Cheers ;)

Exactly. DNA evidence is more conclusive and I presume that's something that will be released (documentation) which would be more accurate and would prove a lot more than a picture. But it's guaranteed again that theorists will say it's a fake document or whatever.

How can you gaurantee it? Is it because you believe that the government would produce a fake document? You have already told us that they lie.

How can you gaurantee it? Is it because you believe that the government would produce a fake document? You have already told us that they lie.

I can't, it's just a figure of speech. You should probably stop taking things so serious, chill!

No it isn't.

No I haven't.

I'm not answering anymore from you, it's a bit pervy to be quite honest :|

Please use your mod powers all look back at the thread !

Last night !

And yes the normal conspiracy busters have got a conspiracy of thier own!

Lmao!

a) I haven't got any Mod powers.

b) Why not simply link to the post or quote the post number if you're so sure - not difficult. Why not try the one you claimed was from Halibut trying to convince people Islam is taking over the planet as per your earlier claim.

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showpost.php?p=7603058&postcount=427

Archived