Should pictures of Bin Laden's corpse be released?

If a photograph of someone shot several times in the head was released how would anyone positively identify it as Mr. Bin Laden ?

Could be anyone with similar features.

I'm sure majority of the navy seals were wearing head cams !

If he was there im sure they will have vid of him just before he was supposedly shot dead!

That is something that I choose not to share with you, but thank you for asking.:)

How about yourself?

Do you believe everything/nothing you are told? It's a totally stupid question, and pointless to keep repeating it. Your avoidance proves the point.

Personally I use the principles of scepticism and the scientific method as a strategy for deciding rationality the claims being made by anybody. Sometimes it leads me to doubt, and sometimes acceptance.

This strategy has given me more successes than failures in my life thus far, as measured by where I hoped to be at this stage of my life compared to where I am. As far as I know I can measure it no better any other way.

Bin laden amazing heeling powers : cured him self and was not required to use a diealysis machine !

Created super human hijackers who were able to evade every single CCTV camera on American soil ,

Changed the laws of chemistry and allowed jet fuel to burn hot enough to melt structural steel ,

Had such amazing planning he made NORAD stand down when his invisible hijackers took control of the airliners ,

Even got his family flown VIP out of USA days after 9/11

Bin laden amazing heeling powers : cured him self and was not required to use a diealysis machine !

How do you know he didn't need a dialysis machine?

Created super human hijackers who were able to evade every single CCTV camera on American soil ,

Hardly super human when (if I remember rightly) they didn't even have CCTV, or limited CCTV at the airport.

Changed the laws of chemistry and allowed jet fuel to burn hot enough to melt structural steel ,

Show proof it melted steel. Show proof it was just the jetfuel and not a mix of everything that made metal glow red (which is the very most I saw).

Had such amazing planning he made NORAD stand down when his invisible hijackers took control of the airliners ,

Proof?

Even got his family flown VIP out of USA days after 9/11

Eh?

How do you know he didn't need a dialysis machine?

Hardly super human when (if I remember rightly) they didn't even have CCTV, or limited CCTV at the airport.

Show proof it melted steel. Show proof it was just the jetfuel and not a mix of everything that made metal glow red (which is the very most I saw).

Proof?

Eh?

Ah, the irony. You questioning someone for not believing what the American government say! :roll:

I agree, so why did you make it up? It certainly isn't the question that I asked.:roll:

No?

So you do you believe everything the American government say or just the bits that take your fancy?

So do you believe everything the American government tell you, or just the bits that take your fancy?

You asked jaydeebee "Do you believe everything?", so I asked you "Do you believe nothing?" to show how ridiculous and tedious your continuous questioning was. You ducked the question, proving the point, and instead asked me a question.

In the spirit of debate, I then attempted to answer your question as best as I could. And your response, denial, and insult ...

You will be ignored from now on, and I suggest jaydeebee ignores you as well.

No?

You asked jaydeebee "Do you believe everything?", so I asked you "Do you believe nothing?" to show how ridiculous and tedious your continuous questioning was. You ducked the question, proving the point, and instead asked me a question.

In the spirit of debate, I then attempted to answer your question as best as I could. And your response, denial, and insult ...

You will be ignored from now on, and I suggest jaydeebee ignores you as well.

I think that would be wise as you cannot answer my questions without condtradicting yourselves.:roll:

Archived