Should pictures of Bin Laden's corpse be released?

How do you know he didn't need a dialysis machine?

Hardly super human when (if I remember rightly) they didn't even have CCTV, or limited CCTV at the airport.

Show proof it melted steel. Show proof it was just the jetfuel and not a mix of everything that made metal glow red (which is the very most I saw).

Proof?

Eh?

so one of Americas biggest international airport does bot have CCTV ?

Is that what you are saying ?

Is that your only reason why 13 hijackers have never ever been filmed on CCTV ? Remeber two airports were used to hijack the planes :

As for melted steel :

BBC said steel melted : were they wrong ?

Fire men who were on the site for months and months claimed on cam that there was melted steel running down channels weeks after the event !

Were they all liars ?

On site vid testimony given by the people who were clearling up the debirs

Images taken by NASA show very high temps at all 3 collpased sky scrapers :

Is that your only reason why 13 hijackers have never ever been filmed on CCTV ? Remeber two airports were used to hijack the planes :

As for melted steel :

Fire men who were on the site for months and months claimed on cam that there was melted steel running down channels weeks after the event !

Were they all liars ?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but you sure seem to have tied jaydeebee and quisquose in knots with these indisputable pieces of evidence.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but you sure seem to have tied jaydeebee and quisquose in knots with these indisputable pieces of evidence.

Possibly , end of the day to deny the truth you must also deny the fixed laws of phyisics and first Hand firemen testimony ,

Thousands of qualified arcitects can tell you what they think:

Ae911truth.com

However the new conspiracy apparently is that islam is going too or is in the process of taking over the world ?

What do you think ?

Possibly , end of the day to deny the truth you must also deny the fixed laws of phyisics and first Hand firemen testimony ,

Thousands of qualified arcitects can tell you what they think:

Ae911truth.com

However the new conspiracy apparently is that islam is going too or is in the process of taking over the world ?

What do you think ?

I think it is best to listen to all points of view before making up your mind. Not just to be stubborn and tunnel visioned like too many of the comics that post on here. I haven't really made my mind up about any of these issues yet, I am still gathering information.:)

Were they all liars ?

Wouldn't molten steel be quite dangerous, you wouldn't think they would let so many people on site with that kind of danger ?

As for melted steel :

Were they all liars ?

You're talking utter rubbish. Again and again and again.

I'm sure majority of the navy seals were wearing head cams !

I thought that said "head clams" I was thinking "what, some kind of mind controlling mollusc ?"

but then i read it again.

Archived