Should pictures of Bin Laden's corpse be released?

That`ll do for me. Ta.

What does it illustrate Noob? Are you trying to claim that because your 'ex forces' you can determine the authenticity of a photograph, whereas because Im not I cant?

Well I wasnt seeking to see the picture to form a judgement, I believe it should be left to people who understand all the parameters-photographic, ballistic and military experts.

I am sure that the Americans did kill Bin Laden rather than take him prisoner. If they could have taken him prisoner in a covert way however just think of the information that they could get out of him under close questioning. Just imagine the implications of it for the terrorist networks.

Of course the Americans could never be that clever!;)

I am sure that the Americans did kill Bin Laden rather than take him prisoner. If they could have taken him prisoner in a covert way however just think of the information that they could get out of him under close questioning. Just imagine the implications of it for the terrorist networks.

Of course the Americans could never be that clever!;)

In all seriousness, doing that would have surely lead to more many terrorist attacks all demanding for Bin Laden's release.

In all seriousness, doing that would have surely lead to more many terrorist attacks all demanding for Bin Laden's release.

Only if they thought he was still alive, thats why he's "dead"