Should pictures of Bin Laden's corpse be released?

next dilemma is how did these numbskulls fly the planes?

people think you can steer and point a plane...lol

you cant just sit in the pilots seat spot something 5 miles off and steer towards it at 500mph

no, but you can throttle back at 20 miles from 5000 feet starting at around 220 knots. The towers were very easy to see and identify. Flying time from Boston Logan is around 30 minutes, so I very much doubt the real crew would have climbed much above 20,000 before starting their descent at about 60 miles out of Kennedy and already throttling back. Its not difficult to fly a large jet by hand, they are quite docile intentionally because passengers scare easily, and hydraulics are a wonderful invention.

Wouldn't molten steel be quite dangerous, you wouldn't think they would let so many people on site with that kind of danger ?

Guess the firemen and the fire chief in my linked videos who are talking about thier boots melting , extreme temperatures and so on Realy are not qualified as you now are they ?

Guess you can assess the dangers and the conditions then they can , ten years after and may be thousands of miles away !

I've given up purely on the basis this thread is going nowhere:

It's got the same people from the 9/11 thread making stuff up, lying, not answering questions and purely talking crap as well as taking this topic into the 9/11 stuff. This thread is about exactly one thing - should the pictures be released?

Which they won't be. End of the discussion on my part!

Ok jaydeebee and halibut. Your right I'm a liar !

13 9/11 hijackers were filmed on CCTV , but the film is in a secret location , I think the bottom of the sea ?

As for molten steel , yes all 3 skyscrapers all had molten steel at the base of each tower ,

Like I said earliery why on Gods green earth should we demand too see the pics of binny dead or alive ,

10 years on we aint seen a picture of s plane hitting the pentagon

We ain't seen evidence that binny commited 9/11 ( which was promised before invading afganistan )

And yes we have not seen 13 of the hijackers at any American airport !

Even the ring leader Mohammed Attah has never been filmed at Logan international airport were he supposedly hijacked his aircraft !

Archived