Polski? Do you speak Polish?

Robi wszelki tutaj mówią Język polski? potrzebuję (chcieć) żeby kupować mojemu Polskiemu przyjacielowi para książek w Języku polskim dla jej dnia urodzenia

The above means (hopefully!) 'does anyone here speak Polish? I want to buy my Polish friend a couple of books for her birthday'.

I can't seem to find a website. I'd like to buy her perhaps a book about aromatherapy or feng shui or maybe indoor plants. Or perhaps a novel.

Can anyone point me in the right direction, please?

Google is great, Rich, but I don't think I see what you see.

Did that link provide me with a book written in polish about aromatherapy? Feng shui? Or indoor plants?

I don't want books translated from the polish, or about the language. Just ordinary books WRITTEN IN POLISH!

PS Welcome back, you were gone too long :)

Guest sibon

Can I politely remind people that posts should be written in English.

I know that is hard to believe, given the state of some posts on the forum.

Please try to make it so that everyone can understand the posts. Thanks.

Can I politely remind people that posts should be written in English.

I know that is hard to believe, given the state of some posts on the forum.

Please try to make it so that everyone can understand the posts. Thanks.

To be fair, I did offer the translation! And all I wanted (before the thread gets hijacked again) is some help to find my friend a birthday present.

Guest sibon
To be fair, I did offer the translation! And all I wanted (before the thread gets hijacked again) is some help to find my friend a birthday present.

Your post was fine. I'm just making sure that the entire thread doesn't end up written in Polski:D

Your post was fine. I'm just making sure that the entire thread doesn't end up written in Polski:D

For all I know (until someone who does speak Polish comes along, 'Polski' means flea! Or peanut. :hihi:

But at least we're keeping the thread active. And I really would like to find a nice book or two for my friend that's notwritten in English. I thought it'd be a nice gesture for her birthday...

Archived