Polski? Do you speak Polish?

Robi wszelki tutaj mówią Język polski? potrzebuję (chcieć) żeby kupować mojemu Polskiemu przyjacielowi para książek w Języku polskim dla jej dnia urodzenia

The above means (hopefully!) 'does anyone here speak Polish? I want to buy my Polish friend a couple of books for her birthday'.

I can't seem to find a website. I'd like to buy her perhaps a book about aromatherapy or feng shui or maybe indoor plants. Or perhaps a novel.

Can anyone point me in the right direction, please?

Your translation is such:

"Does any here say Polish language? I need (want) to buy my friend the Polish couple of books in Polish for the day of birth"

Your translation is such:

"Does any here say Polish language? I need (want) to buy my friend the Polish couple of books in Polish for the day of birth"

Welcome to the world of the translation site, my friend! However, you evidently don't speak Polish yourself, or you'd realise that in fact my quote was gramatically perfect and it's your chosen translation site that has mangled it.

Or so I believe.

Welcome to the world of the translation site, my friend! However, you evidently don't speak Polish yourself, or you'd realise that in fact my quote was gramatically perfect and it's your chosen translation site that has mangled it.

Or so I believe.

But you don't speak Polish, how do you know?:hihi:

I study Polish (but that's beside the point).

Rare & Racy on Division Street have a small language section of foreign language books, mostly western European from what I've seen but there may be Polish language ones there.

If not there's a nice little Polish shop on... Abbeydale Road? Possibly London Road, not entirely sure, but try Amazon or getting Waterstone's or somewhere to order some in?

Archived