Do women shake hands with people they meet etc

Oh sorry to here, what about left hands?

It became clumsy because almost everybody offers their right hand, so to be the one who has to shake a right hand with my left is a rather ungainly process.

The business colleagues who I met with on a regular basis after I lost most of the use of my right hand did change round and offer me their left hand after a while though, which was rather nice :)

It became clumsy because almost everybody offers their right hand, so to be the one who has to shake a right hand with my left is a rather ungainly process.

The business colleagues who I met with on a regular basis after I lost most of the use of my right hand did change round and offer me their left hand after a while though, which was rather nice :)

Oh, sorry, did not know that. :o

I do shake hands with men and women in business and pleasure situations, esp when ive met them for the first time or im thanking them for some reason. I think it shows a strength and a positive attitude especially in business, for men and women. Though some women are taken aback when ive offered a hand shake.:confused:

As a man i personally hate shaking hands with other men, we often go shaking our old man about then not washing our hands afterwards, I understand we need to pee and can just wip it out almost anywhere if there's bush nearby, but I guarantee I'll be one of the few who carries Detoll wipes in my car.

With women on formal occasions shouldn't you fake a kiss each side of their cheek, whilst on informal occasions once is enough.

With two men don't your produce your fist that they might produce theirs so your fists meet together and you can say "respeck" or somesuch?

When I first went to uni I offered my hand when I met new people (which was about 16 million a day in the first couple of weeks) and many others did the same. Just got me wondering if it's a weird thing for 18-21 year olds to do... Some people I offered my hand to did give me a look as though I was some sort of oddity though.

The secret Aluminati handshake you mean ?

Archived