Do you find 'nice' people annoying?

When I say nice I don't mean people with no moral code, I mean those folk never really say what they really think because they don't want to upset anyone, never let their true feelings known because they want to be fashionable and fit in to their click, avoid conflict because they're too bothered about what others might think.

I prefer those who're brutally honest and get hi-rate about stuff, passionate about their beliefs, brutally honest about what they feel and think and let their feelings know directly and do not care what others think of them.

When I say nice I don't mean people with no moral code, I mean those folk never really say what they really think because they don't want to upset anyone, never let their true feelings known because they want to be fashionable and fit in to their click, avoid conflict because they're too bothered about what others might think.

I prefer those who're brutally honest and get hi-rate about stuff, passionate about their beliefs, brutally honest about what they feel and think and let their feelings know directly and do not care what others think of them.

No, I like nice people .:)

That's not my definition of nice!! More like hypocritical wimps, in my view.

I can't stand people who hide behind a fake smile and never say anything that might anger other people.

I like to think that if i feel it i would have the conviction to say it (except on here ofc where i would be banned within 5 miuntes). There are obvious exceptions to this rule. Telling the truth every time to the missus about her new hair ot new cloths can be a big no-no :thumbsup:

People who say what they think are generally loathed. People really don't like to hear the truth...

I do. I much prefer those who are honest and open as you know where you stand with them. I dont like people who say one thing in front of you and then go away and say something different to someone else.It is cowardly actually.

I'm a mixture. I do tell people when I think they are wrong about certain things but some things I will keep my gob shut! I like people to think about peoples feelings or put themselves in the other persons shoes before opening their mouth and saying what they think is right.

Yes definitely, there's loads of them on here :hihi: I used to work with a woman who was like that and never said what she thought or discussed anything as she was afraid of upsetting someone. She once said to me that I was argumentative and so I just said well at least I have my own beliefs and don't just agree with everyone else in case I upset them! In fact she was a very boring person and she would talk about people behind their backs :D

People who say what they think are generally loathed. People really don't like to hear the truth...

They would only be loathed by people that they couldn't care less about so that doesn't matter does it :cool:

Archived