Cheeky forum buyers

Why do some people buy things off you on the forum and days later advertise them for a much larger price?( £55 more in my case).I would rather sell to someone who really needs item rather than someone out to make a profit.

Through your unwanted items in the bin or give them to charity, and your problems will be solved.

Unless someone takes it out of the bin and sells it on. ;)

Good point,:D fab5 if you decide to through it in the bin smash it to bits first, or just give it to charity.

I would never be so petty as to begrudge someone making a few quid on something i had sold them. As long as i was happy with the price i sold it for then everyones a winner.

i dont begrudge any one making a few quid i was just amazed that someone could tell you a sob story and the next day try to re sell for £55 more than they paid. Thats fine if someone wants to pay that for it i was just making conversation.:hihi:

There was once a 50 inch rear projection TV on here, screen cracked, needed it gone asap, free for collection.

Buyer then put it on here the same night, while the original ad was still live, just underneath, and managed to get £150 for it :hihi:

As with any kind of sale, car, house or just bits and bobs on here there are two kinds of seller, those that need a quick sale and those that are prepared to hold out for a better price ……… that’s the way it goes.

Don’t some people make a living out of it on sites like Ebay.

Why do some people buy things off you on the forum and days later advertise them for a much larger price?( £55 more in my case).I would rather sell to someone who really needs item rather than someone out to make a profit.

What makes me laugh about selling owt on here are the daft 'offers' you get.

Selling a WII for 75 i gets a pm saying

"ill give you 50, i want it tonight"

I really hope who ever it were meant the WII:(

Archived