Halloween in Sheffield?

ShirleyJay

Does anyone know if there is going to be a big Halloween party in the centre of Sheffield this year? And if so do you know which night it is on as Halloween is on Monday, so I guess that it would be unlikley to be then.

Are there any other good venues holding Halloween parties this weekend?

Please let me know, thanks.

Details of Fright Night are on the Council's web site at here.

Also details of a Forum meet at Fright Night (organised by yours truly) are here

The gay nightclub Fuel, based in Town, are holding a fancy dress Halloween Party tonight afaik... Go on Fuel web site might need to check that URL to see if it's right though, I don't go to Fuel due to not batting for the other team (contrary to some online beliefs).

Originally posted by ShirleyJay

Does anyone know if there is going to be a big Halloween party in the centre of Sheffield this year? And if so do you know which night it is on as Halloween is on Monday, so I guess that it would be unlikley to be then.

Are there any other good venues holding Halloween parties this weekend?

Please let me know, thanks.

I believe DQ is having a big one ,on monday.:clap:

Guest mikey_g

Yep DQthelatebar are having a fancy dress halloween party! Drinking games start from 8:30 and will run on into the night before we all trek down to Gatecrasher for the dirty cheap sambuca! :D Gonna be ace!

Archived