UK aid for Pakistan

its too late for that, they have let bin liner live there for about 5 years and done nothing about it. Nobody can ever say they didnt suspect anything was untoward with that property. Its bigger than any house in the area, massive walls and razor wire around it. Nobody ever saw anyone come in or out. It had a security wall up to the windows which were also blacked out and no telephone to it. Now would anyone with half a brain think there was something dodgy about that house, coz i know i would

Pakistan are fighting a long hard battle against the Taliban. The circumstances are very difficult for them and they lose many men fighting for what is our corner. We owe them.

I am white born English by the way.

Having visited the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (NWFP) most houses in that area of pakistan are built with high walls around as a means of privacy and security and don't bother with a telephone line as a mobile is more convenient so nothing unusual really.

Why do we provide aid to Pakistan? Is it a bribe in the hope they won't turn all radical like and promote terrorism or give them safe haven.

We need their air space for starters.

The corruption is rife. start from the top all the down. Just look at the leader who has been in jail!!!!

Indeed there is corruption amongst the politicians. That is what separates our politicians from theirs I guess!:hihi::roll:

Archived