MORI Poll shows that Milliband is now more unpopular than Clegg

We'll know soon enough, come Friday morning;).

I hear what you are saying, and I fully expect both the Tories and libdems to loose an awful lot of council seats. But in a council election no one is electing a Prime Minister and the public don't seem to think that Milliband is Prime Minister material.

But then the thread is milliband v clegg, so his point is apt, yours is not.

But then Milliband is still more unpopular than Clegg. Its just that he's even more unpopular than Cameron and so the point is perfectly apt.

I do believe you are right.and I do believe that they also will probably think the same.They just dont seem to be able to get the leadership right really.

It is a shame that most people put so much importance on the image of the leader but it is true. Although I do accept that Milliband has much more to worry about than just the fact that he looks like a Wallace and gromit character.

http://www.economicvoice.com/wallace-is-ed-miliband/5008857#axzz1LOOQTPsp

I see they featured the same on Have I got News for You. But there again Wallace is popular.

http://mellorview.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/wallace.jpg

What a shame they dropped the Spitting Image series. They would have a field day. I even hear that Milliband is having an operation to try to make himself sound less like Mr Punch.

... I even hear that Milliband is having an operation to try to make himself sound less like Mr Punch.
He denied that on The Andrew Marr Show. Apparently, it's due to medical advice, because he suffers from sleep aponea. So not adenoids, after all :)

Are you for real?

They're keeping him off the Yes to AV leaflets due to his unpopularity.

Or is this just in Sheffield?

He's on the local leaflet I got.

And in my local Lib Dem Club there's no hatred like has been posted on here. Most are glad that their party has finally got a bit of power.

And in my local Lib Dem Club there's no hatred like has been posted on here. Most are glad that their party has finally got a bit of power.

I think he is very unpopular amongst labour voters on here. Many of them won't vote for him next time either, although as most aren't residents in his constituency he probably isn't that concerned about it.

Well as Clegg is the Tory kingmaker, you would say that!

Didn't you stand for the Conservatives last year?

Archived