Israel warns against Palestinian unity

"Any chance of peace between you two, and we'll kill you" seems to be the message coming from Netanyahu and his extremists.

------------

The leaders of Fatah and Hamas, the main Palestinian factions, have signed a deal in Cairo aimed at ending their four-year rift.

Mahmoud Abbas said Palestinians had decided to "turn the dark page of division for ever".

Mr Abbas and Hamas's Khaled Meshaal had not met since the expulsion of Fatah from Gaza in 2007 following the shock Hamas election victory a year earlier.

The recent Arab uprisings have given fresh momentum to reconciliation.

The agreement paves the way for a joint interim government ahead of national elections next year.

The reconciliation move has angered Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who has said the Palestinian Authority must choose either to make peace with Israel or with Hamas.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-13277734

Of course it would, nothing like a unified voice asking for peace and justice. :roll:

Wait for September 2011 and see what israel has to say on the vote on a resolution for palestinian statehood.

While at the same time killing every Jew or Jew lookalike they can:roll:

Who cares anyway what the hell does it have to do with us! let them all rot if they want to fight each other let them aslong as it doesn't affect our country to hell with them.

if someone was firing rockets indiscriminately at my house from over a wall, i'd hit back with everything i've got, go Israel - i wish this country had big balls like you instead of doing whatever the yanks are doing !

That's the difference between us and them they take no crap and don't give a monkeys about the politically correct human rights law! if someone is threatening your life you should be allowed to take them out simple as that!.

That's the difference between us and them they take no crap and don't give a monkeys about the politically correct human rights law! if someone is threatening your life you should be allowed to take them out simple as that!.

nicely put m^rk agree 100% - we park our cars in the same garage :hihi:

Roll on recognition of a palestinian state by the united nations as per 1967 borders in September 2011, a way foward to peace in the region.

The will of the people is what counts and we should not get in the way for the people to gain independence

Archived