Israel warns against Palestinian unity

Roll on recognition of a palestinian state by the united nations as per 1967 borders in September 2011, a way foward to peace in the region.

peace will never be achieved, you know that some palestinians live amongst jews there, but no jews live amongst palestinians - tells you who are the aggressors, the sanctions will become worse if hamas carries on doing their worst, against israel they've no chance - i feel for the people who suffer because of the 'masked' hamas terrorists

peace will never be achieved, you know that some palestinians live amongst jews there, but no jews live amongst palestinians - tells you who are the aggressors, the sanctions will become worse if hamas carries on doing their worst, against israel they've no chance - i feel for the people who suffer because of the 'masked' hamas terrorists

prior to the creation of israel jews lived amongst palestinians, with creation of israel and then expansion of israel was to actively displace the palestinians from there land and continue to do so contrary to article 49 of the 4th geneva convention.

Hamas does need to look at its charter where its asks for the destruction of israel but recognition of israel should only come when israel recognises a palestinian state as per 1967 borders. Given neither will do you are correct.

Hamas has been in control of gaza but what stopped israel dealing and sorting out the land issues with PLO, its in israels interest to be the aggressor and claim victim.

That's the difference between us and them they take no crap and don't give a monkeys about the politically correct human rights law! if someone is threatening your life you should be allowed to take them out simple as that!.

Does that logic extend to someone taking what lawfully belongs to you by force and making you destitute yet you are powerless to do anything as the state promotes it in the aggressors favour ?

prior to the creation of israel jews lived amongst palestinians, with creation of israel and then expansion of israel was to actively displace the palestinians from there land and continue to do so contrary to article 49 of the 4th geneva convention.

Hamas does need to look at its charter where its asks for the destruction of israel but recognition of israel should only come when israel recognises a palestinian state as per 1967 borders. Given neither will do you are correct.

it doesn't help their cause when every time you see/hear muslim extremists and as seen on tv arabic schools in london, call for the destruction and murder of jews and israel as a country, this will only strengthen their resolve, my father worked alongside the idf in the yemen/suez canal/egypt crisis in the 1950's and 60's and said they were absolutely fanatical about their country and would rather die than give an inch - to anybody, he also said they were fantastic fighters as good as the british, who they showed much respect

it doesn't help their cause when every time you see/hear muslim extremists and as seen on tv arabic schools in london, call for the destruction and murder of jews and israel as a country, this will only strengthen their resolve, my father worked alongside the idf in the yemen/suez canal/egypt crisis in the 1950's and 60's and said they were absolutely fanatical about their country and would rather die than give an inch - to anybody, he also said they were fantastic fighters as good as the british, who they showed much respect

If a palestinian state was created as per internationally recognised 1967 borders then the extremists would having nothing to shout about as justice would have been done, Its quite simple really.

If a palestinian state was created as per internationally recognised 1967 borders then the extremists would having nothing to shout about as justice would have been done, Its quite simple really.

yes agreed - but more chance of taliban taking over the white house, hope i see changes in my lifetime to the area :)

if someone was firing rockets indiscriminately at my house from over a wall, i'd hit back with everything i've got, go Israel - i wish this country had big balls like you instead of doing whatever the yanks are doing !

Unless you had stolen the house from the rocket firers in the first place.

The Israelis are running a bit scared at the moment. The Yanks (Bloody idiots that they are) have been arming Egypt since the peace treaty. Ok, they aren't as well armed as Israel but they could do a lot of damage.

The problem comes when you consider how many other Arabic nations are experiencing political upheaval. We now have a potential Arab force that, together, could be a serious problem for Israel and have Palestine as a focus for their anger.

The Yanks will happily arm Israel (That's why Osama did the twin towers) but it's less clear they will help Israel in an all out war. As we've already seen with the American backed dictators that have been/are being tossed out in the middle east, the Yanks drop them like a hot potato as soon as they realise the oil flow to the states may be lost or lessened.

Israel has a potentially serious problem and they know it.

Archived