Israel warns against Palestinian unity

Unless you had stolen the house from the rocket firers in the first place.

The Israelis are running a bit scared at the moment. The Yanks (Bloody idiots that they are) have been arming Egypt since the peace treaty. Ok, they aren't as well armed as Israel but they could do a lot of damage.

The problem comes when you consider how many other Arabic nations are experiencing political upheaval. We now have a potential Arab force that, together, could be a serious problem for Israel and have Palestine as a focus for their anger.

The Yanks will happily arm Israel (That's why Osama did the twin towers) but it's less clear they will help Israel in an all out war. As we've already seen with the American backed dictators that have been/are being tossed out in the middle east, the Yanks drop them like a hot potato as soon as they realise the oil flow to the states may be lost or lessened.

Israel has a potentially serious problem and they know it.

good job they have nukes

Unless you had stolen the house from the rocket firers in the first place.

The Israelis are running a bit scared at the moment. The Yanks (Bloody idiots that they are) have been arming Egypt since the peace treaty. Ok, they aren't as well armed as Israel but they could do a lot of damage.

The problem comes when you consider how many other Arabic nations are experiencing political upheaval. We now have a potential Arab force that, together, could be a serious problem for Israel and have Palestine as a focus for their anger.

The Yanks will happily arm Israel (That's why Osama did the twin towers) but it's less clear they will help Israel in an all out war. As we've already seen with the American backed dictators that have been/are being tossed out in the middle east, the Yanks drop them like a hot potato as soon as they realise the oil flow to the states may be lost or lessened.

Israel has a potentially serious problem and they know it.

little jewish kids dont deserve to be blown to pieces in their own home from something that happened over 40 years ago - same as little palestinian kids dont deserve to be blown to bits from israeli retaliation, hamas's rockets are the cause of this misery, they're never gonna get israel to leave or admit theyre wrong so why why why do they do it ? are they really that thick ? :loopy::loopy:

little jewish kids dont deserve to be blown to pieces in their own home from something that happened over 40 years ago - same as little palestinian kids dont deserve to be blown to bits from israeli retaliation, hamas's rockets are the cause of this misery, they're never gonna get israel to leave or admit theyre wrong so why why why do they do it ? are they really that thick ? :loopy::loopy:

I don't agree with the rocket attacks for several reasons but I understand them. Until Israel withdraws from occupied land, there is fat chance of peace in the region and there'll be more terrorist attacks around the world.

The Yanks moan on about 9/11 without the slightest thought it was their own fault for supporting Israel. I disagree with that attack as well but the Yanks have no reason to complain since they invited it in the first place.

Same goes for 7/7 in London. Britain attacked first and didn't like it when the war came to London.

I'll repeat (just for the really stupid) I don't agree with terrorist attacks at all but it's hardly a shock considering what western governments are up to.

I don't agree with the rocket attacks for several reasons but I understand them. Until Israel withdraws from occupied land, there is fat chance of peace in the region and there'll be more terrorist attacks around the world.

The Yanks moan on about 9/11 without the slightest thought it was their own fault for supporting Israel. I disagree with that attack as well but the Yanks have no reason to complain since they invited it in the first place.

Same goes for 7/7 in London. Britain attacked first and didn't like it when the war came to London.

I'll repeat (just for the really stupid) I don't agree with terrorist attacks at all but it's hardly a shock considering what western governments are up to.

whoa hang on tiger - did you say 'war' to london? you mean the war where 4 muslim psychos committed genocide towards their fellow brits?

Hamas has been in control of gaza but what stopped israel dealing and sorting out the land issues with PLO, its in israels interest to be the aggressor and claim victim.

So Israel fires rockets into Gaza from behind human shields does it.

II'll repeat (just for the really stupid) I don't agree with terrorist attacks at all but it's hardly a shock considering what western governments are up to.

Strange isn't it peole like you choose to ignore the fact that all the Arab countries surrounding Israel were supplied with more military equipment by the Soviets then the US ever gave to Israel

Who cares anyway what the hell does it have to do with us! let them all rot if they want to fight each other let them aslong as it doesn't affect our country to hell with them.

The OP is trying to change your opinion to support his cause, the more people do that, the more the international pressure will grow.

Long live Israel

So how come the muslims tried to take over the world in the late 600s to 732 AD, when the USA wasn't even a country? Israel is just an excuse used by muslims to distract from the bigger picture - the bigger picture being world domination.

"Any chance of peace between you two, and we'll kill you" seems to be the message coming from Netanyahu and his extremists.

------------

The leaders of Fatah and Hamas, the main Palestinian factions, have signed a deal in Cairo aimed at ending their four-year rift.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-13277734

No because the past cannot be changed and it will not be reversed, the Israelis will continue to live in Israel, the Arabs will continue their efforts to force them to move and the Israelis will continue to defend themselves.

Archived