Israel warns against Palestinian unity

Mamalocha is talking nonsense as usual. Israel is not in violation of article 49 of the Geneva Convention which is nothing to do with the Middle East and was drafted with the aim of settling the post WW2 European refugees problem, neither is it in violation of UNSCR 242, and neither is the 1967 so-called 'Green Line' any sort of international 'border' at all. It's just the 1949 Armistice Line which marks where the Arabs and Israelis happened to be when the fighting in the 1948 war stopped.

Does that logic extend to someone taking what lawfully belongs to you by force and making you destitute yet you are powerless to do anything as the state promotes it in the aggressors favour ?

If people did that to me i would give it them back simple as that one way or another i wouldn't go out without a fight.

While at the same time killing every Jew or Jew lookalike they can:roll:

Whereas Israel uses death squads in foreign countries travelling on cloned UK passports to kill people they don't like.

Sure it does.

Good to see you acknowledge the wrongs of Israel against the Palestinians. There may be hope for you yet.

So how come the muslims tried to take over the world in the late 600s to 732 AD

Same reasons as for christian expansionism.

Truth hurts some people.

Shame you don't know what that is.

If people did that to me i would give it them back simple as that one way or another i wouldn't go out without a fight.

So you can see why the Palestinians are fighting for their land against the Israeli aggressors.

Whereas Israel uses death squads in foreign countries travelling on cloned UK passports to kill people they don't like.

Oh yes we've seen the Israeli version of Twin Towers/London Underground/Bus bombings/Bali night club bombings/Madrid bombings.

good job the Arabs/muslims are squeaky clean.

Mamalocha is talking nonsense as usual. Israel is not in violation of article 49 of the Geneva Convention which is nothing to do with the Middle East and was drafted with the aim of settling the post WW2 European refugees problem, neither is it in violation of UNSCR 242, and neither is the 1967 so-called 'Green Line' any sort of international 'border' at all. It's just the 1949 Armistice Line which marks where the Arabs and Israelis happened to be when the fighting in the 1948 war stopped.

They won't let truth get in the way of a good anti Israeli rant.

don't you think that, the 1947 'solution' is the only real chance at peace?

Yes but It can only come after piece, you should never reward someone for blackmail or terrorism or they will just ask for more.

Yes but It can only come after piece, you should never reward someone for blackmail or terrorism or they will just ask for more.

and therein lies the conundrum- how to have peace without concessions? otherwise this can just go on and on and on.

occasionally Israel has assassinated people in foreign countries yes, but not because they 'don't like' them, as if they're wearing a kind of baseball cap their murderers find aesthetically displeasing. Apart from at least one tragic mistake, they've always been people with not only lots of Israeli blood on their hands, but with the potential to kill many more in future.

Archived