In search of a decent football team!!

New Bohemians are looking for players, and we have 2 teams now.

County Senior for 1st team (very good standard)

South Yorks league for 2nd (decent standard)

We play Saturday afternoons, and are desperatley seeking a striker who knows where the goal is!!

have been at the academys as a youth etc never went places but played 2 seasons ago played for the highfield old crown in the imperial where i scored 36 goals in 1 season but that wasnt very good standard, still have the touch even though fitness could improve!! wouldnt mind coming to training if thats alright see what you think.

To all it may concern

I am currently looking for a team to join for next season so if you require a decent striker or winger (right/left) then id be delighted to come to training/trial's.

Hi,

As Malky said I am are starting a new Sunday league team up called Players Lounge Athletic.

I have registered us in the Blades Super Draw League which is a good standard and we are hoping to do well in our first ever season. I have already got some some good players interested in playing who I have played along side with, so if you want to play for a team with a good set up please get in touch on the details below and I'll give you some more info.

Regards

Simon.

Archived