Crime to rise as Cameron cuts Police officers

How about the last government? Take "destroy jobs" and "driving down wages".

Labour embraced the concept of outsourcing, which not only saw many jobs go overseas, but drove down wages.

UK contractors replaced with half price overseas IT workers [dated 2009]

Foreign outsourcing 'widens UK pay gap' [dated 2003]

'Million factory jobs lost' under Labour

Below-inflation pay rise for public sector [dated 2007]

Below inflation pay rise for nurses [dated 2007]

Pay rises have fallen behind inflation [dated 2008]

Immigration DID hurt wages and Labour 'under-estimated significantly' the influx, admits Miliband

Eight million people 'economically inactive'

The current coalition government may not be up to much but the kind of hyperbolic nonsense you spout could surely only be swallowed the the very ill-informed or simple minded.

Then again, this is Sheffield Forum, so I'd better not get my hopes up.

They keep posting hyperbolic nonsense because there are plenty of very ill-informed and simple minded people that will swallow it.:D

As for your links I doubt they will even take the time to read them.

he cant. he only has one record and its labour good... tories bad. Have a look at the long list of previous threads from KR and you will see.

And so what, the Tory (or at least who think they're Tories) thugs on here don't create Tories good, Labour bad threads? What goes around comes around.

Just heard on the news that many Police officers who have been made redundant because of Cameron’s cuts will be asked to re apply as volunteers.

This tells us that the officers were needed and that now there will be less officers on the ground which will obviously lead to more crime…including violent crime.

It won’t effect Cameron’s clowns though because as multi millionaires they live in massive house surrounded by walls with CCTV and can afford to hire security guards.

Has their ever been a more callous and uncaring government? They get rid of public services, destroy jobs, drive down wages, and takes money from the poor, the elderly and the disabled. While at the same time allows the bankers who caused the problems carry on getting outrageous salaries and bonuses.

And what is even more shocking is that Cameron doesn’t have a mandate to do this as he didn’t win the election.

I wonder how he sleeps at night?

Less police officers doesn't necessarily mean reported crime will increase. Certainly the level of service provided will suffer, and detection rates will probably fall.

David Cameron is a malignant ****. Stop all this rubbish about cutting police to pay for the debt run up by labour. There are better ways surely than risking our safety to repay the debt. If this is the best they can think up we are in bother.

If the police were allowed to fight crime effectively, cutting a few officers wouldn't matter. As long as they are hindered by the ridiculous human rights act and the forces of political correctness, the police are next to useless and crime will continue to rise, as it has for the past 14 years.

If the police were allowed to fight crime effectively, cutting a few officers wouldn't matter. As long as they are hindered by the ridiculous human rights act and the forces of political correctness, the police are next to useless and crime will continue to rise, as it has for the past 14 years.

What has the ECHR got to do with fighting crime?

Just heard on the news that many Police officers who have been made redundant because of Cameron’s cuts will be asked to re apply as volunteers.

This tells us that the officers were needed and that now there will be less officers on the ground which will obviously lead to more crime…including violent crime.

It won’t effect Cameron’s clowns though because as multi millionaires they live in massive house surrounded by walls with CCTV and can afford to hire security guards.

Has their ever been a more callous and uncaring government? They get rid of public services, destroy jobs, drive down wages, and takes money from the poor, the elderly and the disabled. While at the same time allows the bankers who caused the problems carry on getting outrageous salaries and bonuses.

And what is even more shocking is that Cameron doesn’t have a mandate to do this as he didn’t win the election.

I wonder how he sleeps at night?

I think you need to realise sensationalism is used to sell newspapers.

Police officers do not get made redundant at present. Support staff can apply for voluntary redundancy.

Police officers can retire after 30 years on a pension of two thirds their salary.

If they wish to stay on they apply for an extension. I think it will be these extensions that are not being granted.

Senior officers can stay until a later age than junior ranks.

Many roles previously undertaken by police officers are now performed by support staff colleagues.

Oh dear. Another "labour good, tories bad" sheep content just to repeat Labour party press releases over and over again.

Why not try thinking for yourself for a change instead of just doing as your party tells you?

etc etc etc

I don't think that is fair. I t is more like Tories are bad, labour are ****e too and Lib dems lie more than the two combined.

Public services are being cut and that is not tory bashing, it is fact. Tories are blaming EVERY cut on "the mess labour left" and as I have said, if cutting vital services is part of the master plan then we are in bother. Before you come back with me being a labour lefty, I sadly voted Lib Dems before, I think tories are only interested in themselves and "their kind" and Labour have too many in battles, the Lib dems are like the weird kid at school who eats glue or any crud from the floor that other kids leave. They are all liars and we are always surprised by this fact. Sadly anarchy really isn;t the answer so we just have to accept that whoever is in power will be incompetent in many areas and they are all mad.

Archived