Txt - no money on phone

Had I txt this morning stating the above," no money on my phone, can you please phone me back (standard rate applies)

has anyone else had this txt, I checked my phone book and I don't know the number which starts as - 075069 ???????

It has to be a con - isn't it

Had I txt this morning stating the above," no money on my phone, can you please phone me back (standard rate applies)

has anyone else had this txt, I checked my phone book and I don't know the number which starts as - 075069 ???????

It has to be a con - isn't it

Possibly since it costs to send a txt (no money on phone) or it was not meant to be sent to you,maybe a digit out.

Tried the Google thing, I got "UPS tracking", and a lot of Chinese numbers - It's a con. The number was correct @ 07507694829

You will find all mobile numbers bring up a UPS number and the chinese numbers is basically a number mailing list. try searching your mobile number

Tmobile website says:

"Stay in touch when your credit runs out

We know how important your phone is to you. You wouldn't leave home without it, right?

For your peace of mind, our Call Me Back service means you can always stay in touch - even when you're out of credit.

No credit? No top up? No problem

Get 5 FREE texts per month to ask people to call you back

A FREE service for all pay as you go customers

Call Me Back gives you the security of knowing you're never left high and dry, even when your credit runs out."

Could it be something like that? If you really dont know them, its possible they entered your number wrong, as mentioned above

I took a call on the mobile earlier from some company in Manchester trying to sell me loans! Eh? For a start, I don't put my mobile number anywhere online, not even Facebook. and secondly, how did they get my number?! It's the same at home, when I got a BT Landline at the Flat, I specifically went ex-directory to stop the likes of double glazing sales people hassling me all the time, but I still get the occassional call! :loopy:

Archived