Has anyone been to the Crown Carvery on Manchester Road?

I'm not personally a Crown Carvery fan-but then I'm a veggie, so what would I know? :hihi: Went to the one on the way into the Peaks (don't know the name) for my sister's birthday not long ago and the food was....ok. not revolting but it was just microwaves lasagne. To be fair, the meat everyone else had looked quite nice. Plus one for the beer comment though-I'm an ale fan and thought I might be on soft drinks all night due to them only serving Carling or something (sorry Carling fans :hihi: ) but to my surprise they had Black Sheep on handpump. Excellent surprise!

Thanks, stevestar - I think I probably mean Crosspool Tavern too!

Littlemermaid, I know what you mean about veggie options. I eat meat, but I'm one of those rare people that actually *likes* vegetables, so I can relate :)

Still, if the prices are good, I suppose I can risk it...

Thanks, stevestar - I think I probably mean Crosspool Tavern too!

Littlemermaid, I know what you mean about veggie options. I eat meat, but I'm one of those rare people that actually *likes* vegetables, so I can relate :)

Still, if the prices are good, I suppose I can risk it...

Prices are good, but the food is average. :)

Archived