Quickest way to remove tree stumps advice please

I've been called worse, whilst in drink ;)

I'll bet Alco has, as well!

But, seriously, back to his tree stump problem. I think he should go to Beavers r Us and hire himself a little pack of them, they'll soon be able to nibble away his stumps, I'm sure. :hihi:

Termites are the answer.

Send off a million termites from

, douse the stumps liberally with molasses, introduce the termites and sit back and watch your problems disappear.

If you have any wooden structures nearby such as a shed, house or giant Greek horse you would be best to move the stumps a safe distance away from them first.

I think he should go to Beavers r Us and hire himself a little pack of them, they'll soon be able to nibble away his stumps, I'm sure. :hihi:

How does that address his arbortorial issues though Doze? :D

I'll bet Alco has, as well!

But, seriously, back to his tree stump problem. I think he should go to Beavers r Us and hire himself a little pack of them, they'll soon be able to nibble away his stumps, I'm sure. :hihi:

I have enough Castor Canadensis problems as it is Dozy!

They're certainly eager! :gag::D

Anonymous letter to newspaper confessing to multiple murders and bodies buried under trees.

Or anonymous letter to newspaper confessing to massive bullion raid and gold buried… etc..

No one was supposed to know about that! :suspect:

It happened a long time ago anyway and I'm a changed person now.:suspect:

No one was supposed to know about that! :suspect:

It happened a long time ago anyway and I'm a changed person now.:suspect:

I did say anonymous but OK. Try this. Get an old person to ring up MOD. Say that they have been waiting since 1940 for the bomb disposal lads to return to remove the UX bomb that they got called away from.

Archived