Who Totally Admits To Speeding? We All Do It. Admit.

What if you need to txt msg? If it's important to do so, and you cannot pull of the M1. And the blacktooth gone flat?
Mine has bluetooth :hihi: dont see your point any way depends if in car or on bike.Well would,nt be bike its off road lol

The old Skodas need better engines, I know.
Hey funny you say that had a old skoda years ago cant think of model one with sloping back 90mph on motor way next thing sirens said to mate cant be for me im in a skoda :hihi: sailed straight past ;)

All the time, but in moderation (as in: I don't do 50 in a 30 zone, or 90 on an A road, or...)

Still, with the radar photos and fines to prove :twisted:

It's simple statistics, really: if you speed regularly, you are bound to get caught & done at some point. After that, it's a simple question of accepting one's responsibilities (don't do the crime if you don't want to do the time) and not wasting the officer's time - usually, that gets a better outcome ('lesser sentence') than lying, throwing a tantrum or serving some sobstory. I've been let off more often than fined.

Most poorer areas drive old mercs now, due to their intrinsic cheapness. Places like Dore, have newer Micra's IMO. :)

Daft little Fiats and Minis are in vogue with the youngsters at the moment. I had to buy my eldest a Cooper just to keep up with her friends. Ridiculous.:mad:

Hey funny you say that had a old skoda years ago cant think of model one with sloping back 90mph on motor way next thing sirens said to mate cant be for me im in a skoda :hihi: sailed straight past ;)

That was the Skoda Estella (sp) coup! With a tail wind (force nine) the 'coup' could hit great speeds. Esp, downhill.

Archived