Who Totally Admits To Speeding? We All Do It. Admit.

Thats the one you been spot on with all engines just a little hickup with Triumph but will let ya of with that one :hihi:

Thank you! What car would you (not) recommend to go speeding today?

*Disclaimer. This thread is about speeding. It's not big or clever. But we have to discuss it.

Thank you! What car would you (not) recommend to go speeding today?

*Disclaimer. This thread is about speeding. It's not big or clever. But we have to discuss it.

Was going to say a relint robin but as its not classed as a car :hihi:

Second choice anything fibre glass but saying that had a big truck run in side of mine pushed it across rd not a mark on it.

So guess im gona say none too many bloody speed cams lol

Was going to say a relint robin but as its not classed as a car :hihi:

Second choice anything fibre glass but saying that had a big truck run in side of mine pushed it across rd not a mark on it.

So guess im gona say none too many bloody speed cams lol

If you into the fibre deal, try some old Reliant Scimitar's. I think I spelt that wrong. :huh:

If you into the fibre deal, try some old Reliant Scimitar's. I think I spelt that wrong. :huh:
reliant scimitar god yeah had one of them offered me once had a look at chassis supprised it managed to get up our road never mind anywere else.Nope not for me finished retired lol.Unless i see a trike i fancy thats not been glued together lol.

reliant scimitar god yeah had one of them offered me once had a look at chassis supprised it managed to get up our road never mind anywere else.Nope not for me finished retired lol.Unless i see a trike i fancy thats not been glued together lol.

Borrow a chassis from a Trump Herald!! :hihi:

Borrow a chassis from a Trump Herald!! :hihi:
Why a Herald you can buy propper frames now tubular.Cant stand those that have been built from car chassis.Rather pick one up thats been burnt out accident damaged or anything like that.Dont fancy starting from scratch no garrage here were i am.

I don't speed.

In a 30 KPH limit, I do 25 KPH

In a 50 KPH limit, I do 50 KPH (or a little under.)

In a 60 KPH limit, I do 60 KPH (or a little under.)

In a 70 KPH limit, I do 70 KPH (or a little under.)

In an 80 KPH limit, I do 80 KPH (or a little under.)

In a 100 KPH limit, I do 100 KPH (or a little under.)

On the Autobahnen:

In a 120 KPH limit, I do 120 KPH (or a little under.)

In a 130 KPH suggested limit, neither my bikes nor my car will do more than 240 KPH, so I watch my mirrors and indicate so I don't obstruct the fast-moving traffic.

Sometimes I'm economical with the truth. Open roads 100KPH ...?

I always drive at a speed which is safe. - I don't want to die just yet.

The highway code (and particularly the police driving manual) suggest that 'You should use your turn signals whenever they may be of use to other road users.' Presumably there are no other road users or said road users are blind. British drivers don't seem to bother about turn signals. (Are you all worried that you might burn out the lamps? IS this a UK energy-saving measure?

The Highway Code also suggests that drivers 'Should check the mirror frequently'. In the UK, this is widely interpreted as meaning 'At least once a week' or 'when my lipstick may be smudged'.

I suffer from a minor bowel problem which often causes constipation. Driving in the UK is the ultimate cure for constipation.

Driving in the UK macht mich vor angst in die Hosen zu scheißen. (Bloody translator key is jammed - yet again.)

Traffic jams are not uncommon here - but they tend to clear more quickly than they do in the UK because 'Filter in turn' is the rule and the rule is widely understood.

I hate driving in the UK. Unfriendly (if not downright obstructive) drivers who do their best to make life awkward for other road users. UK drivers can make a 15 minute traffic jam last 30 minutes simply by being inconsiderate. - And they do.

Archived