Has anyone ever been through an Ebay dispute?

oh <REMOVED> forgot about her not sending it me back, got the full adress i posted it to anyway and its not that far drive so if i dont get it i will be making a trip lol, or cant i take this up with ebay? i honestly never even thought about it just paid the refund as i have hundreds of good feedback and not one negative and i didnt want that to be affected so just paid without even thinking.

Same here. Never had a complaint about anything i've sold and have 404 100% feedback and am also worried about the negative she will most probably give but it's a matter of principle as I know she's added the marks.

Hope yours turns out ok for you in the end.

Love your post Gina, wish she was local!!!

i would have recommended ebay to anyone up until now, its kind of put me off a bit, just shows you what some buyers are like, just hope they send my coat back!

Me too. It's just a bit disheartening when you put so much effort into everything as a seller, ie, honest listings, buy proper packaging materials, quick postage etc :(

I had a dispute where I sold a shirt, and stated the size as "medium", I also put the actual measurements as European sizing can be weird. The buyer opened a complaint saying it wasn't a medium as he is a medium and it didn't fit him.

Ebay told him to sod-off as I had put the exact measurements.

He lost.

But he still managed to leave a -ve feedback for me.

I set an account up for my iPhone accessories, and got 1000s of feedback within a few weeks, then I separated with my partner, and left the stuff with him, and he pulled a few iPhone 4 scams, didn't send the phones and ruined it all

That's unfair on you as feedback is important especially where there is competition.

That's unfair on you as feedback is important especially where there is competition.

It was ok, I left it all with him, I basically gave it up. Had 7k feedback though... I've started again, again, but am not doing much as I cba anymore :hihi:

Archived