Has anyone ever been through an Ebay dispute?

That's unfair on you as feedback is important especially where there is competition.
that got me so angry during my dispute aswell she left a negative on mine and all i as the seller could leave was a posative, so i left her a posative with some very choice words, my remarks on her account were gone within hours i had to haggle with ebay to have hers removed as i claimed it was defamation of character and character assasination as she was affecting future sales from that account, ebay removed her comments but said thay could not remove the negative mark, still gets me a bit riled and thats almost a year back now

that got me so angry during my dispute aswell she left a negative on mine and all i as the seller could leave was a posative, so i left her a posative with some very choice words, my remarks on her account were gone within hours i had to haggle with ebay to have hers removed as i claimed it was defamation of character and character assasination as she was affecting future sales from that account, ebay removed her comments but said thay could not remove the negative mark, still gets me a bit riled and thats almost a year back now

iF ITS NEARLLY A YEAR EBAY SHOULD HAVE TOLD YOU THAT THE NEG FEEDBACK IS THEN TAKEN OFF

iF ITS NEARLLY A YEAR EBAY SHOULD HAVE TOLD YOU THAT THE NEG FEEDBACK IS THEN TAKEN OFF

Your feedback percentage is only calculated over 12 months, yes. After 12 months it will be back at 100%. The negative mark, however, will remain on the page.

Your feedback percentage is only calculated over 12 months, yes. After 12 months it will be back at 100%. The negative mark, however, will remain on the page.

If she actually calls ebay and explains whats happened or goes into live chat they can permanently remove it ..........this happened to me and through no fault of my own and they removed all trace .

Mind you i did threaten them will emailing the CEO in the usa..................lolol

I've only ever had one dispute, a few years back some guy charged £2.50 for what I thought would be an official player's guide to a video game, it actually turned out he was merely selling a text document which I could've printed out for free from somewhere likes gamefaqs.com, he of course never sent it, so I gave him negative feedback for non-delivery of item, he gave me negative back and insulted me! :loopy::rant:

I always find the ones that are going to be problems are the first to complain.

We sent out over 600 Google Androids last month, and the ones to complain are always ALWAYS the ones whose orders slipped through the system and weren't sent recorded delivery.

They claim not to have received their packages with alarming frequency, and then get aggressive and starting insulting us.

Happens all the time. It's a formula these people use. And, worse, they get angry when you resend the goods. They were clearly hoping to get something for nothing...

Mail order sucks...

Hi BettyBooHoo, sorry to hear the trouble you are having with Ebay. I'm sorry to say but a lot of the time's it's all one-sided with them in favour of the buyer and not the seller which is unfair.

The only thing to can do is keep on at ebay plus..........1/ How long has she had it before she contracted you....2/ Has she done it her-self or has she worn it just for a day and now no longer need's the dress...3/ when you sent it was is done in the post...

Good luck in your problem

Only once did I try to dispute as a buyer with a seller who sold me a fake keyring as if it was genuine, which was also broken in the box (the missing part not included in the box, so posted broken) and the seller totally ignored me, ignored ebay and I didn't get a refund, or anything whatsoever... I would say that if they are biased towards buyers, they weren't four years ago... Not had any dealings with them since...

Hi BettyBooHoo, sorry to hear the trouble you are having with Ebay. I'm sorry to say but a lot of the time's it's all one-sided with them in favour of the buyer and not the seller which is unfair.

The only thing to can do is keep on at ebay plus..........1/ How long has she had it before she contracted you....2/ Has she done it her-self or has she worn it just for a day and now no longer need's the dress...3/ when you sent it was is done in the post...

Good luck in your problem

Thanks HandyBob. Yeah, that was my initial thought too, or that maybe it just doesn't fit her. Still not heard anything since so I'm hoping her concience has gotten the better of her.

Archived