They died for your freedom

spot on.

David mulley 20 RIP 18TH MARCH 1986.

I always thought it strange remembering him first rather than any of the others.

You remember the names of those who died although you forget other names. I clearly remember a conversation I had one dinnertime with a lad who was killed in an explosion at tea time.

Really.. and of course you know otherwise for certain ?

Well its kind of ridiculous really, the casualties in war as a percentage of the population are minute. If they are using it as a means of population control then they're doing a really crappy job.

I think it very much depends on the purpose of the conflict, the reasons for going to war and what is hoped to be achieved by it.

Which is defined by those who send our men and women into the conflict. The question is do you believe them when they say it's about our protection and freedom?

Well its kind of ridiculous really, the casualties in war as a percentage of the population are minute. If they are using it as a means of population control then they're doing a really crappy job.

I bet if you google and look at statistics the birth rate in this country was down for years after the world wars...knock on effect

Archived