Ebay problem, advice needed?

i sold a coat on ebay, the buyer sent me an awful email saying id lied about the description of the coat and it had stiching undone on the inside, i had been truthful about the ad and i new for a fact when i sent it it had all the stiching in tact but i had no way i could prove this, i mean it was a barbour jacket it went for £50 and there £300 to buy new, how ever i have hundreds of good feedback and wasnt going to let this affect it so sent a refund, and only now have i just thought that she hasnt yet posted the item, and i have refunded it, does anyone no if i will have a leg to stand on if she dosent send it back??

i sold a coat on ebay, the buyer sent me an awful email saying id lied about the description of the coat and it had stiching undone on the inside, i had been truthful about the ad and i new for a fact when i sent it it had all the stiching in tact but i had no way i could prove this, i mean it was a barbour jacket it went for £50 and there £300 to buy new, how ever i have hundreds of good feedback and wasnt going to let this affect it so sent a refund, and only now have i just thought that she hasnt yet posted the item, and i have refunded it, does anyone no if i will have a leg to stand on if she dosent send it back??
contact ebay, they should in thoery give you your cash back then once proof of her sending it back has reached them they will debit her account untill she pays it back to them

i dont no it haddent cleared yet so im guessing paypal hadnt realised it, so this just stoped the payment clearing, it shows up on my paypal as completed, i sent the coat first class recorded and i still have the recipet and iv printed the paypal refund invoice off so if i dont get the coat i can take it further

you have been shafted. same thing happend to me. bet you get negative feedback to. ebay is such a pain.

in the end all i could do is buy a load of crap from the person that shafted me and just kept giving negative feedback. petty but hey ho.

you have been shafted. same thing happend to me. bet you get negative feedback to. ebay is such a pain.

in the end all i could do is buy a load of crap from the person that shafted me and just kept giving negative feedback. petty but hey ho.

Yeah, give them money. That'll teach 'em.

Archived