Message to the Prime Minister

Cat dude is right, and sometimes tbe advice you need, is harsh. It's not personal, just pragmatic. Tea and sympathy ... isnt going to help anyone.

First thing I would suggest, is stop playing the blame game. Sure, you may feel bitter, but it will never empower you, if you keep blaming others for your life circumstances. May sound harsh, but, better to just focus soley on what you can do to improve your lot.

How is writing to the PMs going to yeild concrete help?

Cat dude is right, and sometimes tbe advice you need, is harsh. It's not personal, just pragmatic. Tea and sympathy ... isnt going to help anyone.

First thing I would suggest, is stop playing the blame game. Sure, you may feel bitter, but it will never empower you, if you keep blaming others for your life circumstances. May sound harsh, but, better to just focus soley on what you can do to improve your lot.

How is writing to the PMs going to yeild concrete help?

I have been focussing on improving my 'lot' for as long as I can handle and have come to the point where I felt that someone in power should know what the 'ordinary' bloke has had to endure. Ok so neither Cameron or Clegg will probably get to see the email, but there is always the remote chance that it may just move someone enough to generate some interest and even pave the way towards a job offer. So, I'm hardly blaming anyone for my position, merely expressing my disatisfaction with the lack of employment opportunities and the catch 22 situation a lot of us are in with regards to retraining and employers not willing to give us a chance.

Good luck OP, You could always retrain as a doctor/dentist/teacher.

Ah yes, it appears that anyone that trains in any of these fields is given a job either during or straight after training, regardless of experience. Great idea!?!?!

Archived