Neighbours dogs using my garden as a toilet!

I'm in the process of rebuilding my garden at the mo, I've rotavated all the lawn, taken all the stones out and got it perfectly smooth ready for sowing grass seeds. All the flower beds have been prepared and I'm waiting to plant them for the summer.

However I can go no further as one of my neighbours allows his dogs (2) out to use my garden as a toilet. They race around it, kicking up soil and pooing all over the place.

I'm scared of these dogs as they're the kind that chew babies faces off and the owner says they wouldn't say boo to a goose in their defence. One of them raced at me growling yesterday when I was in the garden, it scared me <REMOVED> ... fortunately I had a rake in my hand and managed to make it go away.

Right now, I've just found one of them in my Kitchen growling at me (my fault ... I'd left the kitchen door open to allow cooking smells to disappear)

I put a note through the neighbours door a couple of days ago asking them (very politely) to control their dogs.

This has had no effect.

Anyone know what my rights are or what action I should take?

What you need to do is a build a fence so that the dogs can't get on your garden.

What a pity you don't have a source of free wood available - like old tree stumps .....

What you need to do is a build a fence so that the dogs can't get on your garden.

What a pity you don't have a source of free wood available - like old tree stumps .....

Dozy ... you're beginning to annoy me! :hihi::hihi:

Archived