I voted last year did i have to Reregister to vote again?

You were on the electoral register last year, since otherwise you could not have voted.

You would have received, round about last October, a council form that you were required to fill in detailing who lives in your house, for electoral register purposes. I imagine you must have filled that in and sent it back; if you hadn't, you would have been chased up about it.

So you very probably can vote today. If you go along to the polling booth and they don't have you on the register, you need to get yourself back on it asap but it will be too late for these elections.

You were on the electoral register last year, since otherwise you could not have voted.

You would have received, round about last October, a council form that you were required to fill in detailing who lives in your house, for electoral register purposes. I imagine you must have filled that in and sent it back; if you hadn't, you would have been chased up about it.

So you very probably can vote today. If you go along to the polling booth and they don't have you on the register, you need to get yourself back on it asap but it will be too late for these elections.

yes i voted last year,I might have recieved forms sometime last year im not sure but i cant remeber having a voting card.

I dont know im not sure imight nip on to the polling station.

What do you mean ill be to late for these elections?

How do i get back on ?

Did you receive a polling card? If you did, you can go to the relevant polling station and vote there. You don't need the card and you've got an hour or so before they close. Plenty of time to vote ... if you want to.

Vote YES to AV, btw! :D

Ever felt like you're flogging a dead horse!;)

Did you receive a polling card? If you did, you can go to the relevant polling station and vote there. You don't need the card and you've got an hour or so before they close. Plenty of time to vote ... if you want to.

Vote YES to AV, btw! :D

Whoos AV ? :)

yes i voted last year,I might have recieved forms sometime last year im not sure but i cant remeber having a voting card.

I dont know im not sure imight nip on to the polling station.

What do you mean ill be to late for these elections?

How do i get back on ?

If you are not on the electoral register, you can't get on it in time to vote today, is what I meant. It isn't too late to go down and find out; they are open until 10pm.

Ever felt like you're flogging a dead horse!;)
I have to say that Milli being for it gave me pause for thought, but then again anything that the blunkett is against, any sensible person would be for ... and then you, and your mad troll band are also against, so on balance I'm for :D

One question, do you ever ponder on why people who don't seem to be capable of understanding the basics of something as simple as registering to vote, are allowed to participate in what is, in the end, something which affects every aspect of all our lives? :D

Archived