Jorvic centre, whats it like..

I was thinking about going to the Jorvic centre, the last time i went was years and years ago, but my friend says he has been recently and says it is very expensive and a complete waste of time, as there is very little to see... Any views.?

I think it's still very popular, we went up to York last year one Saturday and there was a BIG queue outside the place.

Yeah, my mate says there was a big big queue when he went, but he says everyone who came out said it was very disappointing....

Unless it's improved a LOT in the last five or so years, forget it. An expensive waste of both time and money and a total disappointment.

There might always be a massive queue outside waiting, but that just good advertising. I bet no-one ever goes round twice!

Went when I was a kid, one of the worst days out I can remember. It smells of Vikings.

I hate to be pedantic but it's SUPPOSED to smell of Vikings! It's the Jorvic Viking Centre! :hihi:

All the Vikings in there are actually already dead. I expected to meet a real livink Viking for what I paid!

The Vikings all died several hundred years ago mate, that's why Centres such as Jorvic exist, cos of the history of them...

Archived