Dating Website Profiles

i am on the plentyoffish website but can not think of an attracting looking profile, no matter what i write i sound stupid and it just looks wrong

so was wondering on peoples suggestions and feedback on mine please

cheers

http://www.plentyoffish.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=18983074

Dont sell the fact that you're being straightforward as an attribute, I think most women are looking for a lot more than that and take it as a given...it reads like you're struggling to find something positive to say about yourself, which obviously you acknowledge here!

You need to think about the kind of woman you'd like to meet, and what qualities you have that might appeal to her and write about it in a way that will stimulate her interest.

Good luck :thumbsup:

i am after a woman of similar age a interests, who wants to have committment and settle down but also is kind hearted and fun

i can list my interests but dont want it to sound like a resume, could people help me put one togethet, as i come accross all wrong

i am on the plentyoffish website but can not think of an attracting looking profile, no matter what i write i sound stupid and it just looks wrong

cheers

Sorry but are you not able to meet women without the need to resort to the last chance saloon that is plenty of fish,seems a bit sad to me.;)

i am after a woman of similar age a interests, who wants to have committment and settle down but also is kind hearted and fun

i can list my interests but dont want it to sound like a resume, could people help me put one togethet, as i come accross all wrong

Chuffin ell , if you make me write it I want rights to the first date!

Seriously, whoever she is she'll be wanting to have a relationship with you, not your pals here, so it's important you come across as you really are, but be more specific about yr likes, dislikes, hopes and long term ambitions..pad it out you're using a lot of generic/nebulous terms which might not strike a unique chord.

The spelling needs to correcteedd.

cheers

Hi is that you in the photo?

YOu are my type

Fancy a date?

Join a real dating site, that place is just full of fat lazy stupid people with too many kids.

OMG! That's TheWreckTM. But she has no kids. Nobody, apart from silly people who would anyway near her. Is that site that bad?

Archived