Dating Website Profiles

i am on the plentyoffish website but can not think of an attracting looking profile, no matter what i write i sound stupid and it just looks wrong

so was wondering on peoples suggestions and feedback on mine please

cheers

http://www.plentyoffish.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=18983074

Ok. Sppelling mistakes don't help, for a start! And, is your 'profession' really 'volunteer'? Are you unemployed at the moment, busily looking for a job but working as a volunteer while you find somewhere? Or are you a long-term volunteer for some reason? In which case, do you live on benefits?

You might think that this is your business alone, but if you're hoping to meet a soul mate then she will probably be interested in how you earn your living. You're not expecting her to keep you, are you?

You're the one who said 'it is not all fast cars and money' - if I were reading your profile I'd fear that, actually, there would never even be a sniff of any sort of car and very little money (unless it was mine lol)!

And please, please, don't say that you look younger than your age. What's the point of that?

...... and you know that, how.............???

You took the words right out of my mouth.....

i am on the plentyoffish website but can not think of an attracting looking profile, no matter what i write i sound stupid and it just looks wrong

so was wondering on peoples suggestions and feedback on mine please

cheers

Just put what you feel someone would like to know about you but don't give too much away as there's then room for questions later and gives you both something to talk about, just be totally honest, it's all that anyone can ask.

I'd say leave the spelling mistakes in there, because that is who he is. Why pretend to be something he is not?

I do agree that he shouldn't say he looks younger than his age though, because

1) he doesn't look younger than his age and

2) Anyone with working eyes can look at his picture and decide if they think he looks younger or not.

I'd say leave the spelling mistakes in there, because that is who he is. Why pretend to be something he is not?

I do agree that he shouldn't say he looks younger than his age though, because

1) he doesn't look younger than his age and

2) Anyone with working eyes can look at his picture and decide if they think he looks younger or not.

But, if people on here, decide he looks older? This might ruin his chances of getting a younger bird, with 20 kids off various dads.

But, if people on here, decide he looks older? This might ruin his chances of getting a younger bird, with 20 kids off various dads.

Maybe he's already lied about his age, so it might be true that he really does look younger than his real age. :suspect:

Haven't you already started a thread on this before? where people gave you lots of advice on what to put.

You need to get out more and meet real people dating sites are not full of people wanting a relationship, it is very hard to find anyone wanting the same as you on these free dating sites, if you are serious about finding someone join a paid dating site as there is more chance that the people on there will be serious and not just doing it for a laugh, a one nighter or an affair.

Get off the internet and meet some real people.

How do I know, i've used the site myself and found it to be full of chancers and married men, I know this as I spotted two people I know who are married.

Archived