Dating Website Profiles

women are impossible to read and please and look attractive to, no way on earth to be able to understand them as well write anything to attract em

We're not aliens from another planet.

Don't give up, but don't making meeting someone a focus of your life, either, or it'll never happen.

speak to Jabbers, he knows how not to treat a woman. Just be yourself no matter what all these experts tell you about touching a womans elbow as you say a certain phrase and don't do this formula rubbish, it's just creepy, weird and not you. They'll like you for you or sod off.

Whats that supposed to mean??!?!?!? I`ll have you know that Im perfect with totty! They always fall for my charms- especially when I complement them, such as saying `You dont sweat much for a fat lass` and `I bet you have to buy REALLY big knickers to cover that bum, I cant wait to see how big they are!`

Now, seriously, tell me what bit of skirt could resist smooth talk like that????

Whats that supposed to mean??!?!?!? I`ll have you know that Im perfect with totty! They always fall for my charms- especially when I complement them, such as saying `You dont sweat much for a fat lass` and `I bet you have to buy REALLY big knickers to cover that bum, I cant wait to see how big they are!`

Now, seriously, tell me what bit of skirt could resist smooth talk like that????

in many circle that really is not that bad a compliment. i'm very partial to a fuller figure myself.

Archived