Dining challenge - please help

psyn

I have been trying to think of somewhere to go for lunch after my graduation in November but I can't think of anywhere suitable so please help.

There will be 7 or 8 of us including 2 young children. We will be eating at about 12:30 / 1:00pm. My divorced parents will be in attendance with new partners so a place with a bit of atmosphere would be good to lessen the uncomfortable silences. City centre location would be preferable. Also my mum considers Wetherspoons 'a nice lunch' so really extravagent menus are a no-no.

I know places to eat has been covered so many times but I need personal suggestions that fit these particular circumstances.

:help:

How about Caffe Uno on Eccy Road which is great for families.

Or, Crystal on Carver Street do a great Deli type lunch with good choices for all ages. The atmosphere is great during the day too.

Going back on to Eccy Rd, there is Glover&Co that do special graduation lunches....

Hope it all goes well.

Originally posted by psyn

I have been trying to think of somewhere to go for lunch after my graduation in November but I can't think of anywhere suitable so please help.

There will be 7 or 8 of us including 2 young children. We will be eating at about 12:30 / 1:00pm. My divorced parents will be in attendance with new partners so a place with a bit of atmosphere would be good to lessen the uncomfortable silences. City centre location would be preferable. Also my mum considers Wetherspoons 'a nice lunch' so really extravagent menus are a no-no.

I know places to eat has been covered so many times but I need personal suggestions that fit these particular circumstances.

:help:

Try Chacha's on Fitzwilliam st its great for families and large parties!

Archived