Oil price per barrel

I saw a tv documentary a while ago. It was about an old Etonian schmuck. He was living in the Bahamas in a des res. He had a study which he worked from. Because of his connectons he could buy massive amounts of oil on credit.

He made money by buying oil on credit in massive amounts, thus creating a shortage. The price of the oil would rise accordingly (supply and demand) and he would sell making millions in profits. He had no outlay and there was no risk. He is a scummy Etonian tory dirtbag....nothing more.

Maybe the USA should have assinated him rather than Bin Lid. :loopy::loopy:

Maybe the USA should have assinated him rather than Bin Lid. :loopy::loopy:

I would suggest that he should be shot also, rather than instead of. It is people like this etonian tory scum that stop England moving forward . It is time in my view to deestablish the establishment. They are rotten to the core. They are evil , greedy and vile. They have no compassion or ethics. They are scum!

I saw a tv documentary a while ago. It was about an old Etonian schmuck. He was living in the Bahamas in a des res. He had a study which he worked from. Because of his connectons he could buy massive amounts of oil on credit.

He made money by buying oil on credit in massive amounts, thus creating a shortage. The price of the oil would rise accordingly (supply and demand) and he would sell making millions in profits. He had no outlay and there was no risk. He is a scummy Etonian tory dirtbag....nothing more.

I don't see what the problem is. There's nothing to stop you doing the same.

So we are paying more for 2 litres than Americans are paying for a gallon. It stinks.

We have a far better social security and health system, paid for ( at least in part ) by these taxes. If we had no welfare state or NHS and were still paying the same rate, then I'd be inclined to agree, but as it stands that is not how it is.

Yes. That is what I am saying. A society that is arranged in such a way that allows this to happen is corrupt. It should be made illegal.

Right, buying goods on credit is how the world of business works. Can you explain how buying goods, and selling them is corrupt? What is being done that is illegal?

Right, buying goods on credit is how the world of business works. Can you explain how buying goods, and selling them is corrupt? What is being done that is illegal?

It is not illegal. In my opinion to buy and sell oil that you never want is immoral, unless it is in the supply chain. It should be illegal for the etonian scum to do it. Wars are being fought over it, people are dying in the wars, yet all the eton tory scum thinks about is profiting at someone elses expense.

It is not illegal. In my opinion to buy and sell oil that you never want is immoral, unless it is in the supply chain. It should be illegal for the etonian scum to do it. Wars are being fought over it, people are dying in the wars, yet all the eton tory scum thinks about is profiting at someone elses expense.

Yep, thats what people in business (any business) do. It will never change. Why is it immoral?

How much have this government increased fuel duties compared to previous government?

As the tories blame the previous government for all the problems they should correct them then. Oh wait why bother when you don't have to :hihi:

Archived