Oil price per barrel

I am relieved to see that one person understands. It appears that Cyclone and the others are not intelligent enough to comprehend what is actually quite a simple notion. It is clearly corrupt.

There was nothing to try to understand, you simply made a statement then refused to explain your reasoning and insulted anyone who either disagreed or asked for an explanation.

There was nothing to try to understand, you simply made a statement then refused to explain your reasoning and insulted anyone who either disagreed or asked for an explanation.

You are simply incorrect in what you are saying. You know exactly what I am saying but are distorting it so as to try and win some sort of battle of wits. You are in effect trolling.

I quoted what you said, I'm not distorting anything or trying to win anything, if that wasn't what you meant then maybe you need to be more clear.

I went back to see where this bit of the discussion started and now I see the problem

I saw a tv documentary a while ago.

then a few posts later

Your understanding is far too limited for me to even begin to explain that to you.

You'd become an expert who couldn't be argued with...

You obviously had not read the whole thread before you commented. You then accused me of not explaining something that I had already clearly explained.That is where you had your problem. I still believe that you are trolling however but I cannot be trolled by the intellectually inferior.:cool:

Archived