Donna Saul, Helen Cooper

Just traying to trace some old school friends. They both went to Myers Grove and lived at Stannington and are around 38 years of age. Just curious what they are both upto now.

Hi Owls6 - I looked at births records and found that Donna Maria Saul was born in Sheffield in Apr-Jun 1972. A Donna M. Saul married an Ian Wilde in Sheffield in August 2000, and the 2004 electoral roll shows an Ian and Donna M. Wilde at an address in Stannington. I have PM'd the address to you - good luck in tracing your old friend!.:)

Hi Jane2008 - thank you for those kind words! It often isn't difficult to find people if you have the right resources and a little know-how. But as an erstwhile bachelor, now very happily married I have a personal reason to be grateful to the Internet for finding someone - see here.

Sorry for the double hijack!.:blush:

Hi Jane2008 - thank you for those kind words! It often isn't difficult to find people if you have the right resources and a little know-how. But as an erstwhile bachelor, now very happily married I have a personal reason to be grateful to the Internet for finding someone - see here.

That's a lovely story hillsbro.:)

Well, now for Helen Cooper.... I couldn't find a Helen Cooper of about the right age born in Sheffield, but a Sue Helen Cooper was born in Sheffield in April-June 1971. She evidently married Peter S. Howard in Sheffield in August 1997. The 2004 electoral roll has a Peter S. and Sue H. Howard who live at an address in S7. So Owls6 - PM me if you'd like the address..:)

Wow, That is a fantastic story, you are without doubt a good friend to have when trying to discover long lost info or friends from years ago.:thumbsup:

Archived