Torture what is it really?

I do see your point in those circumstance, but I do think telling the world about GITMO wasn’t the brightest idea.

We don’t need to know what is being done to terrorists to keep us safe.

Ignorance is bliss

yeah. he does make a good point.

to take issue with your point- i think keeping git'mo hidden would have been worse as nothing stays hidden forever these days. it'd be much worse if we 'found out' about it. we'd make up all kinds of worst case scenario.

i do prefer to know what they're doing to keep us safe. so i can make a choice as to whether my 'safety' is worth it.

That’s because you are a nice person, I on the other hand would lose nothing, and its best you don't know the things I would do to keep you safe.

:hihi::hihi::hihi: just read that in the voice of a CIA agent in a fedora and trench coat in a dark alley.

yeah. he does make a good point.

to take issue with your point- i think keeping git'mo hidden would have been worse as nothing stays hidden forever these days. it'd be much worse if we 'found out' about it. we'd make up all kinds of worst case scenario.

i do prefer to know what they're doing to keep us safe. so i can make a choice as to whether my 'safety' is worth it.

America have kept many thing hidden from the world, we only know what they want us to know.

America have kept many thing hidden from the world, we only know what they want us to know.

not so sure about that. we know more or less all they try to hide. and we make up most of the rest. they can hide operations etc but not so much institutions and organizations.

Archived