Osama Bin Laden - murdered?

What is wrong with these people - who cares if his family was there, his wife probably wasnt stupid she new what was going on, god help us if we had all these do gooders in WW1 and 2, where would we be now!!!

Im for one am glad of the outcome, no wasted money spent on keeping him alive and then spending stupid amounts of money on his trial. let this be a lesson to the next leader, your not gonna get away with anything, your gonna die, very quickly!!!

To be honest, it doesn't carry much weight to threaten a quick death to someone who leads a martyrdom organisation.

What the hell? She's 12 years old, she doesn't have much of a choice.

I wasn't talking about the 12 year old - i was referring to the mother of the 12 year old

My bad for not making that point more evidant

How many of the leaders are willing to martyr themselved do you think?

I do actually believe that the majority of leaders of the terrorists organisations do buy into their own philosophy, but I think that it's the leaders sense of importance that stops them coming up with plans to martyr themselves.

What are you suggesting?

Not suggesting anything but asking why it's acceptable to kill one terrorist while it's not acceptable to kill another.

I see the BNP thugs have stuck their heads in each other's arses on that question and managed to act like it's not there.

Not suggesting anything but asking why it's acceptable to kill one terrorist while it's not acceptable to kill another.

Both situations are different, is that too difficult for you to understand? No two terrorists are the same, none of the situations where the terrorists are tackled are the same.

Archived