Osama Bin Laden - murdered?

Now the brave Yanks have killed OBL in a vicious and dangerous firefight......

Hang on....Now the brave Yanks have killed OBL who was shooting at them......hang on.

Now the brave Yanks have killed the unarmed OBL in front of his 12 year old daughter after bravely shooting his unarmed wife.......

Hang on a last time.

I thought shooting unarmed people was a crime.

Is it still so if you're American and the murder victim is a total git?

All of the above..........:clap:

All of the above..........:clap:

And people wonder why some countries peoples hate Americans.

You bitch and moan about the burning of a flag, yet show no compassion towards a 12 year old girl who will most likely be traumatised by what she witnessed (her unarmed father, shot at close range after witnessing he mother shot in similar circumstances)?

Now the brave Yanks have killed OBL in a vicious and dangerous firefight......

Hang on....Now the brave Yanks have killed OBL who was shooting at them......hang on.

Now the brave Yanks have killed the unarmed OBL in front of his 12 year old daughter after bravely shooting his unarmed wife.......

Hang on a last time.

I thought shooting unarmed people was a crime.

Is it still so if you're American and the murder victim is a total git?

pity we dont follow the yanks lead with some of our...enemy within...bullet for hook hand anyone...

Would you do Copeland as well?

copeland, all cop killers and child killers, all those who convicted of terrorist offences...and certainly one bushy bearded bloke who wanted to bomb us to oblivion.....unarmed or not.....the mother needs to be charged with assisting a wanted criminal...and the daughter put into care...she will love it...madonna may adopt her...

And people wonder why some countries peoples hate Americans.

You bitch and moan about the burning of a flag, yet show no compassion towards a 12 year old girl who will most likely be traumatised by what she witnessed (her unarmed father, shot at close range after witnessing he mother shot in similar circumstances)?

I'm not American , I'm English :clap:

So TB was "honest" when he invented the WMD excuse for regime change in Iraq?

BTW. I work on the first definition of honest, not an additional meaning.

What's TB got to do with the conversation? I dislike the man, and think he was not honest (1st and 3rd definitions).

Anyway, back to our dictionary war.

I assume that you do grasp the concept that more than one definition can apply and be used for one word, and it's not always the 1st definition in a particular dictionary.

It's usually sensible to allow the person using a word to choose which valid definition they are using for themselves, communication would be impossible otherwise. But confusion can happen on occasion.

I thought the context was obvious, since I did repeat "honest integrity" in the very next sentence, but I was obviously wrong. I wish I had put "honest integrity" instead of just "honesty" now, it was obviously a major error which needed pointing out, for which I am very sorry. The gist of what I was trying to say was not worth commenting on, but this error was important, I realise that. Please forgive me.

:)

Archived